Last week I had an unusual experience that my Twitter account (which I never see) and www.oxroadsouth.com were emitting some unusual content, not authored by yours truly. Suffice to say that it was not within the usual journalistic standards.
I found out when a public official, who follows this blog (but is afraid to reveal his/her name) quietly let me know. Anyway, I’ve been off the air for about ten days, but am ready to rebound with gratuitous commentary of any of the following:
1. The historically great match-up between Rangers-Caps.
2. The ridiculous 4-game suspension of Tom Brady.
3. The President’s controversial trade bill.
4. The beautiful spring weather.
5. The legacy of Santana Moss, a great Redskin
6. All of the above.
Regardless, I have a new password and am poised to resume my terse and trifling observations on the human condition.