2. RG3 is way popular.
3. Ryan Kerrigan has massive biceps.
4. Larry Michael is slightly taller than Chick Hernandez.
5. Brian Orakpo is healthy and looks fast.
6. The Redskins have a lot of new defensive backs
7. Alfred Morris is a nice guy.
8. Santana Moss will start again as slot receiver.
9. There’s a “47″ on the roster — and it’s not Chris Cooley.
10. It’s an easy walk from parking at the Science Museum to the fields.
All in all, a great day to watch football. No RG3 heroics, as Cousins was taking most the morning snaps. I had a youngster ask me about my “Perry Riley” jersey. Actually, young man, #56 belongs to Lavar Arrington.